Natelle Two

Natelle Two
under spinnaker

Sunday 25 September 2011

all in a weekend's work

This weeked Dad and I have applied the cutting compound ready to start waxing. It's times like these you wish she was only 30 foot instead of 41. I also managed to fall off the cradle and give my back one hell of a bruise and am now quite sore, but the work goes on.  I have discovered my terror for standing on a thin plank 3 or 4 meters in the air while using power tools that kick back. I have therefore spent the entire weekend tightly clinging to the ladder at either end of the plank while nervously watching dad. But surprisingly I did manage to help out quite a bit from the seated tightly clung position. The photos that accompany this post are the post cutting compound application.

Laura










my bruise after i fell off the cradle





No comments:

Post a Comment